Qualified maths teacher
I am a qualified maths teacher with over twelve years of experience teaching in schools and colleges. I am now a full-time maths tutor who has completed over one thousand hours of one to one and small group maths tuition over the last three years. Since the beginning of the COVID 19 pandemic, I have been teaching entirely online and able to provide the same dedicated service as I did when teaching in the student’s own home.
- 2:1 BA Hons Open University
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Postgraduate Certificate In Education
- City and Guilds Level 4 Certificate for Adult Numeracy Subject Specialist
- DBS checked (enhanced)
- Qualifications including CPD and DBS certificates available on request
Teaching maths is not just my job, its my passion
I am passionate about learning and teaching mathematics and explaining the links between different mathematical ideas to the student. This enables the student to understand the foundations of maths as a whole and provides a better basis for them to go on and take control of their study of this vital subject.
Timely intervention, will not only improve their knowledge and skills but also boost their confidence in their ability to learn.
An intervention like this need not be long-term to be effective.
Have quality maths tuition in the comfort of your own home
I will teach in your home throughout these locations in North and Mid Kent and the Medway Towns but will also consider teaching further afield.
Flexible bookings – choose lesson regularity to suit you
- Regular weekly or two weekly maths lessons
- Ad-hoc Tuition
- Exam Preparation – GCSE 1-9 GCSE Maths (Foundation and Higher Papers)
- Adult Tuition
- School Holiday Lessons – Moving up to Secondary Mathematics
- School Holiday Lessons – Preparing to start Maths 1 – 9 GCSE
Ask me about the service I can provide for you.
phone or text on 07740357093